Saturday, September 15, 2018

A Hidden Ramen Restaurant

Written by Wei Ling

宝贝の拉麵



This is my first visit to an open-air Japanese restaurant. It might seem to be the least outstanding among the Japanese restaurants we all went before but the taste of the food is very good!

Although this is an open-air restaurant located at the roadside, I didn't feel hot at all. The environment is comfortable and parking lots are available at the opposite side of the restaurant. That day, when I finished my lunch, it was raining. One of the staff was incredibly nice. She used an umbrella from the shop and helped to take me right to where I parked my car.

There is space for improvement, but overall, I think this is an excellent and a very successful restaurant.


Opening Hours:
12pm-3pm, 6pm-11pm (daily)

Location:
19, Jalan Kebun Teh Lama,
81100, Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia.

Contact:
012-7322933

Facebook page:
5 st

1 comment:

  1. I'd tried all the places this page recommended and this is one of my favorite. I went there last week and the food there is so delicious!

    ReplyDelete