Friday, September 14, 2018

Fairy Boutique

Written by Wei Ling

Fairy Boutique



This boutique is located at Taman Impian Emas, which is very near to my house. One day, I went for a random visit at this boutique because I like to look at different style of clothes! Just for a small reminder, you have to take off your shoes before entering this boutique.



The staffs of this shop are very friendly and they will assist me in choosing suitable clothes for myself. Casual wears, dinner dresses, sport shoes, heels and flats are all available at this shop. If you couldn't find a nice dress to attend a prom night, you can come to visit! Great sales up to 50% off are on-going now! Grab it fast while it last!


Opening Hours:
9:30am - 6:30pm (daily)
Contact:
012-7662618
Location:
5, Jalan Seri Impian 1,
Taman Impian Emas,
81300, Skudai,
Johor.

No comments:

Post a Comment