Sunday, September 16, 2018

HI STYLE's Fun, Casual Fashion

Written by We Ting

Histyle is a contrast to my post last month on Vero Moda, but it's definitely a store that will attract young adults and teenagers. 


Whereas Vero Moda's are more refined, the clothing at Histyle are fun and its pieces often have unique cut-outs. The colors of the clothing mainly come in tones of black, white, and for girls, I often notice a hint of pink or red. 


Crop tops from Histyle

The prices are much more purse-friendly as well. You can add a cute off the shoulder crop top to your wardrobe at RM29.90. If you're lucky and there's a discount, RM19.00 is enough to get what you want. 

I usually visit the branches at AEON Tebrau City or Bandar Dato Onn. Use their store locator here to find a branch near you.

3 comments:

  1. Yea! the shirts there are nice and thanks for recommending ! I bought few of my favorite design there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish and hipster clothes available here ! just bought a tshirt yesterday, it was very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. singapore nex food

    ReplyDelete