Sunday, September 2, 2018

An International Luxury Brand Inspired by Italian Artwork

Written by Wei Ling

BONIA


During the weekend, I went to City Square shopping mall in Johor Bahru. I spotted this shop, and I entered the shop to look around. I thought BONIA an international brand but actually it is a Malaysian brand which focus fashion retailing, manufacturing and marketing in branded leather goods. It also has 185 boutiques and 1200 sales outlets around the world (Saw 2017).


Display of the products is pretty neat and easy to differentiate between the types. The shop offers a wide range of leather goods, including leather handbags, footwear and accessories for both men and women. The salesperson who served me had a good attitude. She is very friendly and helpful. In the end, I bought a nice wallet for my family. The price for this wallet is RM349 which I think it's worth the quality and design of the wallet.



Official Website:

Store locations in Malaysia:
Vivacity Megamall Sarawak
Sunway Pyramid
Sunway Putra Mall
Queensbay Mall Penang
Pavilion Elite KL
Mitsui Outlet Park KLIA
Mid Valley Megamall
City Square Johor Bahru
and etc.


Reference:
Saw, Gz 2017, 'Empirical Evidence of Risk and Performance: Bonia Corporation Berhad', SSRN Electronic Journal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for a male wallet for my husband, thanks for your recommendation!

    ReplyDelete