Monday, September 10, 2018

Mixed Brand Fashion Store

Written by Wei Ling

GOOD2U





This is one of the fashion stores that I would like to recommend the most! I went to this store and I found out that different famous clothing brands can be found at this store. For example, GAP and H&M. Surprisingly, the price of the clothes are sold at a very low price!
The staff told me that it was because GOOD2U is an off-price retailer that sells clothes that had been rejected by its official branded clothing stores due to a little bit of defect. I bought a nice, stretchable long pants from the store at the price of only RM25! I love it so much! If you are someone who doesn't chase after the latest of fashion clothes and doesn't mind a tiny bit of defect just on the labeling, do check out GOOD2U. 




Store available at:
Berjaya Times Square, Kuantan City Mall,
Vivacity Megamall Kuching, Sunway Velocity Mall,
Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru, AEON Mall Kuching Central,
etc.

3 comments:

  1. What a great blog, so glad that blog is back to our life, it has been awhile since I last saw a meaningful blog, keep up the good work author

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good price for the good quality shirts you're getting ! Thanks for the recommendation !!

    ReplyDelete