Thursday, August 30, 2018

Clothes Shopping at Padini Concept Store

Written by We Ting

I find that I can buy a variety of clothes at Padini without breaking the bank. Even if you visit the store on a day with no special sales, spend RM100 wisely and you still can go back home with 3 - 4 new pieces of clothing. 

I was looking for a casual, fun but not over-the-top blouse the other day for a themed college event. I wanted something that was bright in color. (Of course, I didn't want a piece of fabric with the whole rainbow splashed on it. Just bright and positive.) I wanted something simple which I could toss over my head and wear, but at the same time, I wanted the top to have a unique cutting so I didn't feel as though it was simply a typical tee.

In the end, I chose a white off the shoulder top. Only size XS and L were on display, so I requested an M size from a senior staff nearby. He was busy unpacking a pile of newly-arrived stock, but he went right into their storeroom to get the size I wanted. Very helpful and friendly.

Off The Shoulder styles offered at Padini
(I bought the white top in the middle!)

Well, some staff, not so much. A pair of embroidered jeans caught my eye, but after failing to find an 'S' size pair on the clothing rail, I asked a sales assistant - a young lady - politely. She didn't even tried. Obviously annoyed that I interrupted her do-nothing session, she turned around, stared at the clothing rail dully, and replied, "No, we don't have that size."

Oh, well. We all have been served by a Squidward at some point.

All in all, it's still a good shopping experience. I usually visit the branch at AEON Tebrau City. Whether it's formal wear (which I need for presentations at college), or a casual top, I know Padini's got me covered!

AEON Tebrau City Shopping Centre  
Lot G01, Ground Floor,
AEON Tebrau City Shopping Centre
No.1 Jalan Desa Tebrau, 81100 Johor Bahru
Johor.



Use their store locator here to find a Padini store near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment