Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Factory Style Cafe

Written by Erene


Few weeks ago, I checked out Just Want Coffee (JWC), The Factory 30 again.
It is one of the best coffee spots in JB.

It is a nice place to chill and have an afternoon date with your friends.
I always choose tables on the second floor and that day when I was about to walk up as usual,
a waitress stopped me impolitely.
She claimed that upstairs was closed.
I'm okay with that but I was annoyed by her poor attitude. 
 

A very cool design which allows customers to sit down and watch how the barista prepare their coffee.


Earl Grey Tea & Tiramisu


Chocolate Banana Waffle
Tiramisu cake (RM15.90) and chocolate banana waffle(RM18) is a must to try! 
Tiramisu is really nice and definitely worth the price. 
I remember that day was Tuesday and there are only few tables of customers 
but I've been waiting for the Tiramisu for about 25 minutes. 
The Earl Grey tea is average.
They also provides 


Overall, JWC provides a very cool environment,
delicious food and nice coffee but the prices are a bit expensive.

This coffee place is located inside a former factory in an industrial area. 


You may need to park at roadside during peak hours.

JWC The Factory 30,
30, Jalan Mutiara Emas 5/3,
Taman Mount Austin,
81100 Johor Bahru.
Operating hours: 12pm -12am
Tel: 07-350 7508

No comments:

Post a Comment