Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A Cozy Cafe with Nice Food & Staff

Written by Erene

A few days ago, I went to Tastea Cafe again with Wei Ling.
It is the place of course!
 So I would like to share this place to everyone. 
I love the food here and the prices are reasonable.
They provide a wide range of food: western food, local dishes, as well as desserts. 
Desserts such as toasts, lava cakes and especially waffles are Tastea's specialties.
Ever since I discovered it, I visit this café at least once a month. 
Salted Egg Soft Crab Pasta

 I love their salted egg soft crab pasta (RM 24) so much!
Tastea's soft crab pasta is the reason that tempts me back to the café every single time.
The portion of the main course and pasta are quite large so 
Wei Ling and I shared one hawaiian chicken chop (about RM 25) 
and fried calamari (about RM12). 
This is the first time I tasted their chicken chop. It's tastes good but unfortunately ... I forgot to take a picture of the chicken chop because I was too hungry that day!
The fried calamari isn't the most fantastic thing the café has to offer, but it's still alright. 
The fruit tea is the beverage I enjoyed with my meal.


Quiet and cozy environment. 
The staff are very polite and friendly. 
They refill my cup of water frequently and do their best to fulfill every request we, the customers, have.


Location: 49, Jalan Austin Height 8/5,
Taman Mount Austin, Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia

Contact: +607-665 1538

Opening Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 12:00pm – 10:00pm
Friday to Sunday: 12:00pm – 11:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment